Storage Facility Rules
To help insure the safety and security of all of our customers we ask that you follow these rules:
This is a partial list. A complete list of our facility rules can be found on our downloads page.
- For the safety of all our customers, animals are not allowed on the facility property. (Service animals are allowed - please present the certification at time of rental.)
- In order to maintain security, your gate code must be entered each time you enter or exit the facility. If the gate is open as you approach it you must still enter your code.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages while inside the facility is stricly forbidden.
- For their own safety, children under the age of 10 must remain inside the vehicle at all times.
- The speed limit inside the facility is 5 mph. Please slow at all intersections inside the facility. Please park to the side so other customers can safely pass.
- Smoking inside any unit or hallway is grounds for immediate eviction and termination of your rental agreement. Please use the ashtray in your vehicle to dispose of cigarette butts.
- Storage units are for storage purposes only. Repair work, painting, auto work, or manufacturing of any kind is not allowed.
- Using your storage unit to change clothes, sleep, bath, or related activities is forbidden and may result in immediate eviction and termination of your rental agreement.
- Modifications to your storage unit is not allowed. Do not drive nails, screws, or add shelving to your storage unit. Free-standing shelves are permitted.
- The storing of tires, car parts, paint, volatile chemicals, propane tanks, gas barbecues or gasoline powered tools is not allowed.
- Rude or abusive language or behavior directed at another customer or staff is grounds for immediate eviction and termination of your rental agreement.